Sunday, March 24, 2013

Shop Open! - St. Louis Photographer

The Etsy Shop is now open! 

I have all 3 kids home today. Of course I do, it's Sunday. But, I have a feeling they are all going to be here until after Easter. All day, every day. It's snowing...a lot! And I'm pretty sure they will have snow days until spring break is supposed to start, making for a really long spring break. Don't get me wrong, I love having them all here, it's just hard to work. I don't know how I found the time today, but it sure feels good to get some work done!

Not only did I get the shop open, I also created the kids' corner in the basement. I am feeling inspired today. It must be the snow. I am not a lover of cold weather. I am feeling trapped today! Maybe that's why I'm getting so much done inside.

So, back to the shop . I haven't listed all the images. And I haven't listed many canvases yet, but I have listed regular prints that are ready to frame. And I have listed metal prints that are ready to hang. I decided to include some inspirational canvases and prints as well. 

I only have this one listed as of now....


I want one of these for myself to hang it in the girls bathroom. I want them to be able to read it everyday. I think it will help them to remember what is important. 

There is an author, Amy Marxkors, whose words inspire me. She writes about running. If I could read some of her words each morning I think I would start my day with motivation.  I would like to quote her on some canvases. I'm not sure about copyright laws when it comes to quoting people. I will need to learn about that. 

What inspires you? What is something you could read each morning to improve your daily life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting! Subscribe by email to stay updated on my latest work!