Friday, March 22, 2013

Etsy Shop Coming Soon... - St. Louis Photographer

After days of researching different "shop" sites, deciding how and what I would like to put in the shop, and preparing photographs, I have now decided to open an Etsy Shop. 

I know Etsy is kind of trendy, but to start out it seems to be simple and easy to do. And lets face it, I do NOT have a lot of time to spend setting up a shop and doing inventory. 

So, it will not be long before you can purchase prints and canvases by Exposure! 

I have a whole array of photographs I plan to put in the shop from landscapes, to farm photos, to children photos, to industrial photographs. 

The prints and canvases will be made to order, so there will be endless inventory on those.

I also plan on putting up some of my work that has been in galleries around St. Louis. It will take me a little while to get those photographed for the shop. The gallery work will be one of a kind, so if there is something you like you will have to jump on it. 

Here is a sneak peek at a few photos that will be available as prints or canvases...




Now I have to get to work setting up the shop. Stay updated on when the shop is open by becoming a follower of Exposure.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting! Subscribe by email to stay updated on my latest work!