Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I Have Internet Again! - St. Louis Photographer

Wow! It felt like we were never going to have internet again! Long story short, we haven't had real internet service since we moved out of our old house in November and the only way we were able to connect was through Chad's iphone, so when Chad was out of town I was pretty much just out of luck. Sure, I could have gone somewhere to use Wi-Fi, but have any of you ever taken 3 kids to a coffee shop and tried to work? Yeah, it's not fun, trust me. 

Now that I am able to connect with everyone I am stumped. I'm sure I have a million things to say, I just can't think of them. 

I have some pics to post, but I am still working on them. Hopefully I will have them up tonight. 

Totally random post, I know. I am just excited and wanted to announce that I am connected to the world again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting! Subscribe by email to stay updated on my latest work!