Monday, August 26, 2013

Tessa, Class of 2014- St. Louis Senior Photography

On the day of her photo shoot I met Tessa at the Sandy Creek Covered Bridge, a local historic site and park. I told her on the phone to bring a couple outfits and to make sure she brings her softball uniform. Tessa showed up with a car load of clothes and I loved it! It was fun helping her choose outfits and which shoes to wear with what clothes, but my favorite thing was when she said she wanted to go barefoot. I love barefoot pictures! 

Tessa is my 2014 senior ambassador for Hillsboro High School and I could not be more pleased. With  someone this beautiful and photogenic my job is easy, well for the most part. The hard thing is choosing which images I like the best, because she looks great in all of them! 

Enjoy...










































As a senior ambassador Tessa earns print credits through referrals. If you book a senior session due to Tessa, please mention her while reserving your date. 

And check out www.stl-photographer.com for more information or email me.

Don't forget to like Exposure on Facebook

And as always, I love comments, so show some love people! 

1 comment:

Thanks for reading and commenting! Subscribe by email to stay updated on my latest work!