Monday, August 12, 2013

Cameron - Class of 2014 - St. Louis Senior Photography

All of you who follow my work know that I am usually photographing families, babies and young kids. But, my transition from full time wedding photographer to full time portrait photographer has led me to start photographing high school seniors. And let me tell you, as I was typing the title and realized this year I am photographing the class of 2014, I officially feel old! But, I can also say I enjoyed this session as much as any other. It of course helps when you have someone as photogenic as this guy. Cameron is representing the class of 2014 at Hillsboro High School.


































I love feedback, so feel free to comment! And if you are in the St. Louis or surrounding areas, please email to inquire about a senior photo shoot of your own. 



1 comment:

  1. Sure is a good looking Senior. Takes a great picture. You do good work

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting! Subscribe by email to stay updated on my latest work!