Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Bo and Family- St. Louis Family Photography

I am so lucky to be able to call these two handsome little guys my nephews. 

This was supposed to be just Bo's 6 month photo shoot, but when Mom told me how long it had been since her and Dad were photographed and had never done portraits of all 4 I insisted on this becoming Bo's 6 month/family photo shoot. 

I absolutely love the little one's outfits. Suspenders, neck tie, these are things I will never be able to buy my kids. For us it's all pink and tutu's! 









































Aren't they a handsome bunch? Show them some love with comments below! 

To book your own family session you can email me. And be sure to follow Exposure on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting! Subscribe by email to stay updated on my latest work!