Friday, February 8, 2013

Oh so many perks!- St. Louis Family Photography

I know I've said time and time again that I LOVE what I do, but I just need to say it again. 

There are so many perks with my job! 

First of all I love being able to get crafty. I'm not sure if "crafty" is a word, but I'm using it.  I actually got out of the house last night by myself (which is very rare) and set out to find things to bring on the creativity. 

I first visited the antique store. It's been way too long! There is never enough time there! I didn't find any props, but I did find a vintage set of tupperware for $9. Score! 

Then I had to of course go to Michael's. I always spend too much time there! And I did find lots of pretty pink for tomorrow's session. 

Another perk is using my own kids as models. I use them to test the lighting, placement, setting, etc. 

The result? New photos of my kids! Willow was my model today and quite a beautiful one! 














So, I totally just gave a sneak peek of tomorrow's backdrop. Oh well.

Anyone want to book a last minute portrait session with this backdrop? Its super girlie! 

Be sure to "like" me on Facebook to keep up on current events and specials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting! Subscribe by email to stay updated on my latest work!