Monday, February 4, 2013

I'm baaaack! - St. Louis Family Photography

I am back in the swing of things! Yay! 

The house is done, we have moved in, maternity leave is over and I am ready to get back to work! 

Spring is right around the corner and is an amazing time for portraits! 

Here is a reminder of some of the deals I offer...

* The Loyal Customer Club...receive 10% off all portrait sessions (returning customers)

* Receive 15% off a portrait session for referring a friend

I am looking for families, kids, babies, and seniors so spread the word! 

We need to fill my calendar! 

Who's going to book the first session? You never know you may get a special freebie! 

PS- As you all know I have stepped away from photographing weddings, but I am definitely up for the occasional event, so go ahead and tell your friends you "know a photographer" :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting! Subscribe by email to stay updated on my latest work!